Monday, February 29, 2016

Saving up for a new car!

UPDATE: USED SOME OF YOUR FAG CASH TO GET A USED RAV4. I CLOSED ON THE CAR, AND I PICK IT UP LATER THIS WEEK!! I WANT TO PAY ALL CASH FOR THIS CAR SO YOU ALL NEED TO STILL CONTRIBUTE!!

I know my fans like to know where their money is going. Most of your contributions pay my my bills, food, gym membership, etc. But I'm also saving up for a new car, and your cash is going to pay for it. Currently, I'm using my mom's car to get around and shit. As you can see, I'm used to luxury and nice vehicles.


But I want my own wheels, and 100% fan/fag-paid is the only way to go! Right now I'm learning towards a Toyota Rav4. I'm shooting for a 2016 model, but would consider a "slightly" used one if I find something I like. I know all my fans believe I deserve the car I want, so let's help get this done!

No comments:

Post a Comment